- Please arrive dressed and prepared a little before the start time listed above
- Pictures will be posed by Moments Photography and a PBR Staff member
- Dancers will be receiving their picture envelopes soon. Please be sure to have your dancer bring their envelope and payment with them to pictures. Payments will be made to Moments Photography
- DO NOT take pictures with your phone/camera during the photography session
- No bright nail polish
- No big jewelry
- Undergarments should be nude color if needed, bra straps should be hidden/pinned
- We recommend a light application of a neutral shade of eyeshadow that compliments the dancer, rose or mauve colored lipstick, light blush application, and mascara
- Senior classes (age 13-18) will need Stargazer eyelashes and 16mm earrings
- Please clean shoes prior to pictures
- Tights can be purchased at The Dance Shop or Cianna's Dance Boutique. The brand, color, and style should be on file at both stores
- We hope to limit the number of additional people who need to enter the building. Please prepare your dancer and your photo order/check prior. Parents- please only enter at times that it is necessary rather than waiting inside for your dancer (situations may vary).
- A teacher will be at the door to notify classes when it is ok to enter.
- Please exit the building as quickly as possible after the photo session.
- If your dancer has a break between sessions, please exit the building until it is time for their session.
- We are allowing students to participate in the dance photos without masks, but they will be asked to wear their masks when they are not being photographed.
*All hair pieces are to be worn on the right side of the dancers head unless they go around the bun or ponytail