- Please arrive dressed and prepared before the scheduled start time listed above
- Pictures will be posed by Moments photography and a PBR Staff member
- Payments will be made to Moments photography. We will receive the pricing information prior to picture day. You will receive that information as it becomes available to us
- DO NOT take pictures with your phone/camera during the photography session
- Undergarments should be nude color if needed, bra straps should be hidden/pinned
- Combo classes: the photos will be taken in the costume listed in the 2021_picture_schedule__costumes file at the bottom of the page *Check the 2021_recital_costume_details file on the bottom of the page for more specific information
- Hair should be pulled back to the appropriate hair style using gel/hair spray (no “flyaways”)
- Makeup- no specific makeup required, we recommend light application of a neutral shade of eyeshadow that compliments the dancer, rose or mauve colored lipstick, light blush application and also mascara. It is helpful to refer to the picture of the costume from the costume company for makeup application
- Remove nail polish
- Clean shoes/tights
- No big jewelry
- We hope to limit the number of additional people who need to enter the building. Please prepare your dancer and your photo order/check prior. Parents- please only enter at times that it is necessary rather than waiting inside for your dancer (situations may vary).
- A teacher will be at the door to notify classes when it is ok to enter.
- Please exit the building as quickly as possible after the photo session.
- If your dancer has a break between sessions, please exit the building until it is time for their session.
- We are allowing students to participate in the dance photos without masks, but they will be asked to wear their masks when they are not being photographed.